Art House Foundation occupies two wharf buildings on Regents Canal.
Located between Hoxton and Haggerston AHF provides a distinctive London location for a variety of events.
Flexible Ground Floor Space
Ground floor space in a former Wharf warehouse. Used for AHF’s ongoing programme of object based commissions from emerging and established artists. Approx 100 sq m. The space includes 2 exposed brick walls with internal and external windows, skylights and concrete floor, an adjacent courtyard with birch trees and a small ante room. Some of the original warehouse machinery is still in place within the architecture of the room.
300 standing, 100 seated
Suitable for: Canape Receptions, Private dinners, Parties, Meetings, Screenings, Conferences, Film and photo shoots.
Info about AHF
Art House Foundation is a small and vibrant art commissioning charity with a growing reputation for high quality and energetic engagement with emerging and established artists. We also manage 12 Artist studios on site. The exhibition programme provides a fantastic opportunity to entertain guests alongside new work being made and shown by some of the most exciting contemporary artists.
Good Transport Links
Haggerston and Hoxton overground stations are within a 5 minute walk. Buses 149, 242, 243 and 67 stop at the end of Laburnum St on Kingsland Rd, 48, 55, 26 stop on Hackney Rd round the corner along Queensbridge Rd.
AHF is a registered charity and all venue hire income goes directly towards supporting our commissioning and exhibition programme and educational work.
* Spaces cannot be hired for exhibitions, fundraisers or publicly-promoted events
* Press are not permitted to attend events
* Capacities are for empty spaces and are subject to change depending on exhibitions
* The AHF gallery is used for public exhibitions. As such, there are limited dates in the year when Galleriy is free of exhibitions. Please ask for details.
* Hire periods are: Day 9am-5pm | Half Day 9am-1pm or 1pm-5pm | Early Evening 7pm-9pm | Late Evening 7pm-11pm. Extensions can be arranged
* 100% of the room hire fee is payable to confirm the booking. All other event costs are invoiced after the event